Guys… we are really needing help with funeral arrangements. We’re doing this the cheapest way we can, but we just don’t have enough. If ANYONE can afford to help us financially put my dad to rest, it would help to send a check or money order. Write it out to Roger Gaedike Benefit. Message me for the address to mail it to. I’m sorry to have to put this on here. I hate asking for money, but I NEED to bury my dad. I’m sorry
signal boost please
This is both a signal boost, which helps the cause I guess, and a chance to be a dick. Because, guess what, I’m a dick.
Why are funerals expensive? You’re just disposing of organic wastes. I would assume you should be able to just mulch the corpse and then spread it over a field, then till it in by hand. Voila! Garden nutrients! All you had to pay for is the mulching machine rental.
wow you are a terrible fucking person
Psh, and people say I‘mhard to get along with. such language.
you suggested that the op mulch their dead father in a space where they can see that, and are still grieving over his death, and you think someone scolding you for that is bad
what the fuck is wrong with you oh my god
My dad, and i’m being serious here, wants us to prop his corpse up in the corner with a beer and have a party around him. After that, he doesn’t really give a damn. He’s not exactly USING the body anymore. At this point, the body is just a large chunk of organic material that many MANY animals/plants would get some good use out of.
Attachment after death may be why the world has religions… that alone should be evidence enough of it’s wrongness.
The more I’m reading from this dickhead the more I’m convinced he’s a 14 year old boy who’s just discoved Atheism and is determined to be *the most* atheist person.
Who gives a shit what your dad wants?? Chances are your dad won’t die under the same conditions as the OP’s. Being flippant about other people’s funeral wishes is a really nasty, fucked up thing to do, and you hid behind Atheism and rationality (btw you’re not being rational at all here) to do it. Shame on you. People like you drive decent people away from Atheist/skeptic communities.
Also your point about attachment after death is entirely wrong and culturocentric. Many, many cultures, tribes and other groupings of people who don’t have formal, organised or any religion still have death rituals BECAUSE IT’S A HUMAN TRAIT. You don’t stop loving someone because they’re dead and people need to express that while grieving to have their emotions actualised.
Basically, you know very little about human rituals, emotions , cultures or traditions and you just used someone who’s suffering as a springboard to express that. You’re an asshole.
- bectobiologist reblogged this from ameryln
- raakkel reblogged this from applebutterbomb
- equinexia reblogged this from rosenightshade
- nun-o-yo-bizznez reblogged this from yamachi
- brostriderthedickrider reblogged this from beekwhy
- ashleighsimone8 reblogged this from 221bbakerstreetissherlocked
- pupberry reblogged this from yamachi
- yourneighborhoodcannibal reblogged this from ask-2pfrance
- wilfmott reblogged this from ineedaplacetolive
- ellelarondelle reblogged this from ineedaplacetolive
- sweetsweetsweetdivinething reblogged this from popelizbet
- silveryshadow reblogged this from ineedaplacetolive
- exceedinglytrans reblogged this from sugaredvenom
- popelizbet reblogged this from buttsosaurus
- thelonelylokicat reblogged this from azzami
- staccatosounds reblogged this from en-beaute
- grandpeutetre likes this
- thepondsfadeaway reblogged this from brasspistol
- brasspistol reblogged this from fightclubbing
- jazzzasaruss reblogged this from fuckyourcontract
- alliamistrouble reblogged this from adriofthedead
- proof-of-life523 likes this
- si1v3rpho3n1x reblogged this from adriofthedead
- condimentsandsandwiches reblogged this from adriofthedead
- northliner reblogged this from suddenlyapples
- sam-ann reblogged this from theshitfacedgatsby
- bloobunnywuv reblogged this from chiehiro-moved
- bloobunnywuv likes this
- animalfreak11 reblogged this from brutal-pokemon and added:
- o3k64 reblogged this from murasakikusotare
- applebutterbomb reblogged this from ask-2pfrance
- dinosaurparfait reblogged this from puriinsu
- midnightdrops reblogged this from winextea and added:
- murasakikusotare reblogged this from angeladellamuerta and added:
- youngadelaide reblogged this from adarore
- kiwi-chloe likes this
- big-poppa-snorlax reblogged this from angeladellamuerta
- angeladellamuerta reblogged this from tonitonichoppa
- seulementpourlesamoureux reblogged this from dancing-painted-bears
- getlucky-nstuff reblogged this from chiehiro-moved
- getlucky-nstuff likes this
- blancmange reblogged this from adriofthedead
- shiananana reblogged this from banshee-strikes
- backyardgoldmine reblogged this from merrymagicalbroad
- azzami reblogged this from british-to-a-tea
- loki-hornedkingofdickery reblogged this from explodingmuffins
- postmortemtsarina reblogged this from explodingmuffins
- darkslayertier reblogged this from eyalees
- explodingmuffins reblogged this from supertigerbutt
- gabberforth reblogged this from askmotherglados and added: